Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Some things to think about....

So, you own your own business.  Great!  I hope you are successful and customers are beating down your door.  I bet you even think advertising will bring in more customers.  You have a large truck, or fleet of them, with your business name in bold letters all over it.  Yep, that's advertising too.  However, as a consumer, here's a couple tips: 
  • Don't park your huge "Lawn Care Business" truck in front of the house with the worst yard in the neighborhood.  If you haven't pulled a weed in your yard for years or haven't mowed in months, your lack of attention to detail is NOT what I am looking for in somebody to care for my own yard.

  • Don't speed or talk on your cell phone while driving your "Joe Contractor" painted truck.  This only shows me that A) you have no regard for the law, B) safety does not seem a concern, and C) you must not be very good at what you do if you aren't successful enough to afford a BlueTooth.
Just sayin.....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you starting a blog! I love my blog, although, I've neglected it terribly lately. For some strange reason,I don't have as much time as I'd like to sit and write. But, when I do, I enjoy it.
    I hope you will too!

    P.S You can go to my page, I have several blogs I follow that you may like!

    ReplyDelete